When Adventure Comes Knocking


How adventurous are you? Would you spend your last dollar, or pound, on a first-class ticket to South Africa in search of a handsome stranger?
Or would you travel 3,000 miles to the Middle East to find a man you spoke to only once?
Two of Agatha Christie's young heroines did just that. Read about these two gutsy young women in my article, "When Adventure Comes Knocking," about Christie's two mysteries:
A Man in the Brown Suit and They Came to Baghdad
My host Camille Minichino has posted my article on her blog: The LadyKillers: an unsuitable blog for a woman . . . Stop by and leave a comment.


The Lady Killers


This month my three mystery trivia books in the Classic Mystery Triviography Series will be released on the 12th by LL-Publications. LL-Publications
The Alfred Hitchcock Triviography and Quiz Book,
The Sherlock Holmes Triviography and Quiz Book,
and
The Agatha Christie Triviography and Quiz Book. (previous title What's Your Agatha Christie I.Q.?)

Kathleen's website
Join me tomorrow when I host Sharan Newman, author of The Real History of the World. Read what Sharan has to say about the importance of setting in a novel.